The 2020 Advanced Camp Battle Book is the updated 37-page reference guide for Infantry Lieutenants and ROTC Cadets. It is handmade in America to ensure top quality and customer service.
- Waterproof Laminated Pages
- 6-hole punched to best fit inside 1" - 5 5/8" x 7 7/8" x 1 1/2" Rite in the Rain® Binder (Not Included)
- Works well with non-alcohol and alcohol Staedtler markers
Included in the book are:
Platoon Roster w/ Sensitive Item Accountability Sheet
- Preliminary Marksmanship Instruction
i) Function Check (M4, M249, M240B)
ii) Clearing Procedure (M249, M240B)
iii) Immediate and Remedial Action (M249, M240B)
- Call For Fire Instruction (Script Sold Separately)
- Land Navigation
iii) Terrain Features
- WARNO Shell
- OPORD Shell
- SALUTE Report Script
- 9-Line Medevac Script
- Principles of Patrolling
- Troop Leading Procedures
Soldier Readiness / Rehearsals
- Leader's Recon
- Occupation of a Patrol Base and Patrol Base Operations
- Area Defense and Engagement Area Development
- FTX Rehearsal Checklist
- React to Indirect Fire
- Prepare SINCGARs (Manpack) For Operation
- NATO Alphabet
2020 Advanced Camp Battle Book
We believe durability is paramount for any gear you will use in the field. If your product is damaged by improper use, we will send you a new Battle Book. Just snap a pic to email@example.com to show us the damage and you will get your new Battle Book in 3-5 days.
We can ship things to you as fast or as slow as you need it. Our shipping takes typically 3-5 business days CONUS. This does not include weekends. Faster options are available if your need is urgent.
If you are ordering a Battle Book for Advanced Camp, please order it at least ten days in advance to ensure it gets to you on time. If you are within ten days of leaving, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will communicate with you to mail your Battle Book to your proper Regiment, Company, and Platoon at Advanced Camp.